Using the content on this website
1) Source citation
- The user must cite the source when using the Content. Sources should be cited in the following manner:
(Examples of source citation)
Source: IT Dashboard (https://www.itdashboard.go.jp)
- If you have edited the Content for use, you must include a statement expressing that the content has been edited, in addition to the abovementioned source citation, but not in any way that making public or using edited information in a format that may be misconstrued as having been created by the Government of Japan (or its ministries and/or agencies) is prohibited.
(Example of citation when using edited content)
Created by editing IT Dashboard (https://www.itdashboard.go.jp)
2) No infringement of third party rights
In some cases, a third party (refers to a party other than the state. Hereinafter referred to as "Third Party") may hold copyrights or other rights to a part of the Content. For Content where a Third Party holds copyrights or other rights (e.g. portrait rights in a photograph, publicity rights etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to obtain consent for use from the Third Party unless there is explicit indication that the rights have already been cleared.
If a Third Party holds rights to a part of the Content, said fact may be directly or indirectly stated or indicated through source citations, but in some cases the part of the Content to which the Third Party holds the rights may not be clear or may not be explicitly stated. It is the responsibility of the user to confirm the rights pertaining to use of the Content.
Even if a Third Party holds copyrights to the Content, some use of the Content, such as quoting, may be allowed without the consent of the copyright holder, under the Copyright Act of Japan.
Symbol mark, Logo, and Character Design which represent the organization or specific business.
4) Governing law and jurisdiction
The state bears absolutely no responsibility for any action taken by the user involving the use of the Content (including use of information based on edited Content).
The Content may be modified, moved or deleted without prior notice.
About Google Charts
This website is using Google Charts Service provided by Google Inc.
When you see a page that has some graphs, this website automatically sends data of this website to Google Charts from using browser. After that, this website draws graphs by using Google Charts.
For details about Google Charts, please visit official website of Google Charts .
About recommended environment
This website recommends the following browsers.
When you use smartphpnes or tablets, please use browsers equivalent to the following browsers.
- Microsoft Edge 25 and later
- Internet Explorer 11 and later
- Firefox 43 and later
- Chrome 47 and later
- Safari 9 and later
*Except for browsers provider support of which has expired.